The location for this job opening at Kumbakonam, Villupuram, Nagercoil and Tirunelveli. The educational qualification for this job opening is candidates having Diploma, Any Graduate. The link for notifications and how to apply TNSTC Jobs is given at the bottom of this page.
Name of the Post:
Apprentices job Posts
Category – I Graduate Apprentices:
– A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
– A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
– Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
– A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
– A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
– A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Last date for enrolling in NATS portal – 11/10/2019.
Last date for applying TNSTC (Kumbakonam/ Villupuram/ Nagercoil/ Tirunelveli) through Board Of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) – 21/10/2019.
How to Apply for Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) Job Openings:
Link for notification Click Here -> http://boat-srp.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Revised-TNSTC-4-REGION-KUM-VPM-NGL-TNV.pdf