TNJFU invites applications for recruitment of 04 Subject Matter Specialists (Animal Husbandry), Stenographer Grade III, Skilled support Staff (KVK) Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://www.tnjfu.ac.in/. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 08.06.2023 up to 5.00 p.m.
TNJFU Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Subject Matter Specialists (Animal Husbandry)||01|
|2.||Stenographer Grade III||01|
|3.||Skilled support Staff (KVK)||02|
|1. Subject Matter Specialists (Animal Husbandry) –Essential: Master’s degree in Veterinary Science / Animal Science (specialization in Livestock Production & Management / Poultry / Dairy Science / Veterinary Extension) or Equivalent qualifications from the State / Central Agricultural University with a minimum OGPA of 2.25/4.00 or 6.5/10.0 or its equivalentDesirable :1. Net Qualification2. Ph.D. Qualification3. Two years experience in KVK/Extension Education Projects activities from a reputed institution or firm.4. Working knowledge of computer|
|2. Stenographer Grade III –Essential Qualification – 12 th Class Pass or Equivalent from a recognized Board / University.Professional efficiency: The candidates will be given one dictation test in English or in Hindi /Tamil at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes. The candidates who opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on computer and the candidates who opt to take the test in Hindi / Tamil will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 minutes on computer.|
|3. Skilled support Staff (KVK) –Essential:Qualifications: a) Matriculation or equivalent pass (or) ITI PassDesirable:a) Good command over local languageb) Proficiency in cycling / two wheeler driving c) Good working experience in reputed office|
Age Limit: As per norms of the Tamil Nadu State Government.
|1. Subject Matter Specialists (Animal Husbandry) – Rs.56100- 177500 (Level 22)|
|2. Stenographer Grade III – Rs.19500 – 62000 (Level 8)|
|3. Skilled support Staff (KVK) – Rs.18200 – 57900 (Level 5)|
Application Fee/Exam Fee for TNJFU Stenographer:
|. The application form duly filled-in along with a copy of certificate for the qualifications and other supported certificates and a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- and in the case of SC / ST Rs.500/- drawn in favour of THE FINANCE OFFICER, TAMIL NADU Dr. J. JAYALALITHAA FISHERIES UNIVERSITY” payable at Nagapattinam should be submitted within the stipulated date. Application unaccompanied by the Demand Draft will be totally rejected. The date of Demand Draft should not be prior to the date of issue of the advertisement and the same should be valid for a period of three months. Candidate must writes his/her name on the backside of the Bank Draft.|
How to apply for TNJFU Stenographer Post:
– Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form proforma available on https://www.tnjfu.ac.in/.
– Separate application for each post will be accepted, along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates and Rs.5/- stamped self-addressed envelope. The photograph should be self-attested. 5. 200 point communal roaster will be adopted as prescribed by the State Government for recruitment.
– The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed in bold letters as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________________________ ’.
– Local language (Tamil) is essential.
– The cut-off date for determining the age limit and qualification is 05.05.2023
– Persons already in employment can send their advance copy but at the same time , they have to ensure that through proper channel copy of his/her application completed in all respects should reach the Office of the Registrar, TNJFU, Nagapattinam on or before the due date failing which his/her candidature for the post concerned would summarily be rejected.
– Name of the post for which applied must be clearly indicated on the envelope along with sender’s name and address. Application should be addressed to the “THE REGISTRAR, TAMIL NADU Dr. J. JAYALALITHAA FISHERIES UNIVERSITY, Vettar River View Campus, Nagapattinam-611 002 Tamil Nadu.”
– The last date for receipt of application is 08.06.2023 upto 5.00 p.m.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01.06.2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||08.06.2023 upto 5.00 p.m.|
TNJFU Stenographer Official Notification & Application Link:
|TNJFU Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|TNJFU Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|TNJFU Application Form Doc||Click Here|
|TNJFU Application Form PDF||Click Here|